Flowers Fade... One Woman's Walk through the Word

5.27.2011

Moving!!!

Hi readers!

I am officially moving this site. As you know, I've been torn about continuing this blog after finishing my one year journey through the Bible. I absolutely love reflecting on and writing about Scripture, but since I've started my other blog, The Arizona Russums, it's been hard to juggle both of them. I have been trying to do so for the past few months, because I really feel convicted about writing about Scripture and encouraging other women to lead obedient lives according to God's word, but it is really hard to run two blogs, and I feel that this one has been suffering miserably. I am still reading my Bible every day, reflecting on what I want to write about on this site, and I even pop on every now and then and start drafts about what God is revealing to me. However, I have about ten drafts in my box that are yet to be finished. See the problem?

But I have found a solution (I think)! I don't want to give up Flowers Fade completely, but I don't want to maintain two blogs anymore. So from now on I will be posting my regular Flowers Fade postings on The Arizona Russums once a week on Fridays. Flowers Fade Friday. I like it. Hopefully, it will be great encouragement to you as you finish out your week and head into the weekend. And, hopefully, it will make me more consistent in posting about our amazing God and what He's been teaching me through His Word lately.

Thank you to all of you who have followed this blog and supported me and encouraged my journey through the Bible. I hope to continue to encourage you on my other blog. Hope to see you there!

Love always,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment